Transport to Hotel Adlon
Arriving by train (Central Station)
You can take the subway U55 to Brandenburger Tor.
Or walk to Hotel Adlon from Berlin Central Station:
- Head east on Washingtonpl. toward Friedrich-List-Ufer 2 m (0 mi)
- Turn right onto Friedrich-List-Ufer 89 m (0 mi)
- Turn left onto Rahel-Hirsch-Straße 64m (0 mi)
- Continue onto Hugo-Preuß-Brücke 85m (0 mi)
- Continue onto Kapelle-Ufer 300m (0.2 mi)
- Turn left onto Reinhardtstraße 60m (0 mi)
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Margarete-Steffin-Straße 200m (0.1 mi)
- Turn right onto Luisenstraße 190m (0.1 mi)
- Continue onto Marschallbrücke 74m (0 mi)
- Continue onto Wilhelmstraße 260m (0.2 mi)
- Turn right onto Unter den Linden 80m (0 mi)
After the U-Turn Hotel Adlon Kempinski will be on the right
Arriving from Airport Schönefeld (SXF)
A cab from the airport Schönefeld (SXF) costs around EUR 60 and takes approx. 60 mins. The taxi ranks can be found on the approach to Schönefeld Airport, right outside Terminal A.
Schönefeld Airport has a railway station that provides connections (regional and S-Bahn trains) to Berlin’s centre. The airport is just a five-minute walk from the railway station via a covered walkway.
S-Bahn Railway (every 10mins):
S9 to Central Station, then change to U55 to Subway Station Brandenburger Tor or
S45 to Südkreuz, then change to S2 to Brandenburger Tor
Railway Aiport Express:
The Airport Express (RE 7 / RB 14) runs twice every hour from Berlin city centre to Schönefeld Airport and vice versa and takes approx. 30 mins.
You can take the Railway Airport Express (RE 7 / RB 14) to Friedrichstraße, then change to S1 or S2x to Brandenburger Tor
Arriving from Airport Tegel (TXL)
A cab from the airport Tegel (TXL) costs around EUR 25 and takes approx. 25 mins. The taxi ranks at Tegel Airport can be found in the inner ring of Terminal A at Gates 6–9 and outside Terminal C and E.
Tegel Airport is very well integrated in Berlin’s local transport network thanks to the TXL JetExpressBus. Bus stops are located right outside Terminal A and B. You can take the Bus TXL from aiport Tegel (TXL), Bus stop Brandenburger Tor.